Fold-A-Flame makes heritage goods for people who love to have fun. We want you to hand your Fold-A-Flame down to the next generation of happy campers. If for some reason that doesn't work out, keep on reading.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you aren’t satisfied, email us at Support@foldaflame.com with your order number, name, and reason for return to start the return process.
- Returns must be started, approved, and received within 30 days of original purchase.
- Used or damaged orders will not be accepted for refund.
- Once your return is authorized, ship the product back with a tracking number in new condition with all packaging, parts, labels, and shipping materials included. Please make sure the product is packaged in a way to protect it during shipping - just as we shipped it to you.
- You are responsible for damage in transit. Make sure that your package is fully insured for 100% of the purchase price to protect yourself from damage in transit.
- Flat rate shipping with USPS is recommended.
- Fold-A-Flame will process and refund the order within 72 hours of receipt. Credit Cards will be refunded to the original account, check and cash will be refunded as a Fold-A-Flame check or store credit.
Fold-A-Flame Limited Warranty:
Who is covered:
The Fold-A-Flame Limited Warranty applies to the original purchaser (or in the case of a gift or promotion, the person for whom it was purchased.)
What is covered:
Fold-A-Flame warrants all flat-packing firepit and grills and their parts to be free of defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase.
What is not covered:
The Fold-A-Flame Limited Warranty applies to products that are used and maintained in a responsible way.
Fold-A-Flame is not responsible for damage caused by: abuse, misuse, modifications, neglect, improper assembly or lack of routine maintenance, exposure to salt air / chlorine sources like hot tubs/ spas or pools, or severe weather. An overloaded Fold-A-Flame filled with large amounts of combustible material can get extremely hot and create tremendous temperatures that could void your warranty. It’s a firepit and grill, not a bonfire pit and grill.
If your grill becomes damaged, send a photo email to Support@foldaflame.com. Chances are, we can repair it for a reasonable fee.